TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
BY SECURING A SPACE ON A (((BOUNCE))™ CLASS & CONFIRMING PAYMENT, IT IS AGREED THAT THE PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING:
1. Throughout this document we shall refer to Bouncefitbody Ltd., respective management, employees, representatives, successors and assigns as “We,” “Us,” or “Our”
2. The person taking part in, or present at, the class, or the legal guardian of any minor taking part in the class ("Participant," “You”), hereby agrees that they, and/or the minor they are responsible, for is physically fit and without any medical condition that has not already been discussed or approved by a Doctor or Bouncefitbody Ltd in writing in advance.
3. Any past or present physical ailments, injuries or concerns must be advised and reiterated both at the time of booking a class and to the instructor at the start of the class.
4. You agree that there are risks of injury and to health associated with exercising and agree to participate in the class knowing this. You must make yourself aware of all safety instructions and warnings, and not exercise beyond Your own abilities. If during a class You, and/or guardian, become unwell You should immediately stop taking part in the class and notify Us.
5. The Participant understands there is strobe lighting in operation at various classes and if they feel negatively affected then they will stop immediately and request the lights to be normalised. Participants with photosensitive epilepsy should not exercise at classes with strobe lighting and should request specific classes times before booking, and/or inform Us before class.
6. We may photograph or video the class and post online at unspecified times for the sole purpose of promoting Bouncefitbody Ltd. If You would prefer not to be in any photos or video then You are required to inform Us before, during or immediately after the class.
7. Our classes are specifically designed for use with equipment supplied by Bouncefitbody Ltd. You are not permitted to use any other rebounding product or equipment during Our classes. We shall take all reasonable steps to check and maintain the equipment We supply, however if You have any concerns over the safety of any of the equipment that We provide You must notify Us immediately and stop using the equipment.
8. Our liability to compensate You for any personal item loss or damage (in the case of loss or damage other than death or personal injury, for example clothing or personal items) is limited to whether the damage was due to a negligent act or omission by Us.
Our liability for death or personal injury is also subject to certain limitations. We may compensate You for any loss or damage You may suffer if We fail to carry out duties imposed on Us by law (including if We cause Your death, or personal injury to You by Our negligence) unless that failure is attributable to:
a) Your own fault (including your failure to follow Our reasonable instructions or comply with these terms;
b) a third party unconnected with the provision of services under this contract; or
c) events which We could not have foreseen or prevented even if We had taken all reasonable care.
9. The Participant acknowledges that all class choreography is copyrighted, and all intellectual property is owned by Bouncefitbody Ltd.
10. We reserve the right to amend the class schedule and will offer a refund/alternate session as necessary or may politely deny participation based on any foreseeable health concerns or conflict of interest.
11. We reserve the right to cancel a class at any point once it has begun should We consider a Participant injured, unwell, not behaving in an acceptable manner or not following reasonable instruction.
12. Classes must be paid for in advance via the online booking system. Any Participant not found on the roll call register will not be able to participate and may be asked to leave or pay online, if available, before proceeding.
13. Sessions booked within a Class Pass or Membership are for the personal use of The Participant only, and cannot be used by, or transferred to, any other individual.
14. Class Pass and Membership bookings are only redeemable for their allocated class types and the value is not transferable to alternatives.
15. The Participant accepts there are no refunds once a confirmed space has been paid for any reason including force majeure.
16. Class amendments can be made up to 24hrs prior to a pre-booked class based on the same ticket value being at the same venue. Transfers need to be made by the participant via the booking confirmation email. Bookings can only be transferred on one occasion to a class within 60 days of the original booking date.
17. The Participant agrees to cancel a confirmed space if they cannot attend and it is outside the transfer window to allow the waiting list to work effectively for others.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING TERMS, AND AGREE TO PARTICIPATING IN THIS ((BOUNCE))™ CLASS WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR SIGNIFICANCE
BOUNCEFITBODY LTD, a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 9767749.
Enterprise House, 17 Perry Road, Harlow, United Kingdom, CM18 7NR